- The FLAG option allows returns or parts requests that require extra attention to be tracked.
- Every flagged return or parts request is assigned to a GROUP that is responsible to take action.
- Once a return or parts request has been flagged, it is easily located in the "Flagged" folder. Also, a message will be shown when the item is opened that alerts users that it is flagged for further action required and which group is currently assigned to take action.
- All users can Flag. However, only users with "Returns/PR Processing" ability can Unflag.
- Flagging or Unflagging a return or parts request DOES NOT change the Status (Receiving, Shipping, etc.) of the item.
- Flagged returns or parts requests that are in Shipping Status will not be exported to CSV files or the UPS shipping database.
HOW TO FLAG FOR ACTION REQUIRED:
- To flag a return or parts request for further action required, click the "New Note/Flag" button on top of the page.
- Select "Yes", for the "Action Required" option.
- Select the REASON for flagging the return. If the reason is not listed, choose "Other".
- Next select the group that is responsible to take action for the "Assigned To" option.
- Lastly, enter the comments to explain the action to be taken and save. The item is now flagged.
KEEPING TRACK OF ACTIONS YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Go to the Flagged folder and select the group you belong to under "Flagged For" on the top of the page. This will filter the flagged items to show only those that your group is responsible for.
- When you have completed the action for a flagged return or parts request, you may reassign the next action to the group to the next group responsible to take action. Make sure to put in the comments exactly what must be accomplished.
HOW TO UNFLAG:
- After all action is completed, a return or parts request may be Unflagged. ONLY USERS WITH "RETURNS/PR PROCESSING" ABILITY CAN UNFLAG. To Unflag, simply select "NO" for the "Action Required" option.
- Users who wish to Unflag a return or parts request should assign the action to a managers group and request the item be unflagged.